Monday, September 7, 2020

When I Grow Up.

  When I Grow Up...

I got this idea from Lotte because Lotte did a blog like this.

now here are the things I want to be.

an actor, maybe a rapper and a book writer. I want to be an actor because I have all ready thought of some movies. here are the movies: Dibs, Dude Team, Butt Man, Man Fire and Mouse Man. I want to be a book writer because I love reading books. and I know some other books I want to write: Super Granny, Man Fire, Butt Man, Fire Dudes and Teddy World. I have all ready started writing some books. I might be a rapper because I wrote some down but I can't think of a name.

1 comment:

  1. Rhys you have to put a capital letter at a start of a sentence but every think ealos is good

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.