Friday, September 11, 2020

UFO's.

 UFO's. 

UFO's are one of the most wrest sights to see. before I tell you fact's I just need to tell you that 
UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. once I went to bed and I saw moving thing's going in slow motion at there were 50 of them and they were going up at first I thought they were shooting stars. but then I thought they were to slow to be stars, they must be UFO's I thought. 
Any way back to the facts. UFO's have been around for a long time. Once kids at a school saw
one and screamed and ran to the teacher the teacher told them to draw what they saw in every drawing there was lights all the drawings also looked like a UFO the UFO had been hidden behind two tree's. UFO's are a type of space craft for aliens so if you come to think of it aliens are real. Some people tell story's and movie's about UFO's. Most UFO's look different to others. People believe that lot's of UFO's will come to earth and then the world will end. Some people believe that UFO's are real and some don't. 

2 comments:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.