Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Lockdown

What it’s like for me in lockdown.

I'm hating lockdown because I don't get to be with my friends but I have had fun and I have done lots of baking. I really want to leave the lockdown in a few weeks because I want to see my friend Charles. It’s a bit frustrating having to do school at home but I have got used to it. I have never been in lockdown before. I don’t know when we will go back to school but I think we will go back when we go to level 2. It’s a bit annoying not being able to get out of my house. I feel like it’s the holidays but doing work. Good thing my dog is able to keep fit and healthy. I have been outside getting fit but most of the time i'm doing my work.

2 comments:

  1. Rhys you have recorded your frustration at the lockdown and not being able to do normal activities like playing with your friend Charles. Hopefully we will be back to some sort of normal in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Rhys.
    You have done lots of interesting things while you have been in lockdown.
    It will be3 interesting to look back at your blog in years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.