Sunday, September 19, 2021

Ripstik

Ripstik
A ripstik is basically a skateboard and a bike. It has two weals like a bike and is flat like a skateboard. To ride a ripstik you need balance. To move the ripstick you need to wiggle your legs. Using the ripstik is good for your leg muscles and helps you balance (plus the fact that its fun). Since the start of my second lockdown I've been practising using my ripstik. I started off going 60 centimetres practising with my sister. I asked my sister if I could try teaching myself so she left. Then I went a metre and before I new it I could go two metres. The next day I practised turning so I did a lap of my court. Then started learning to do two laps by turning the ripstik. After a lot of practise I'm now really good and can now go from my basketball hoop to my netball hoop and can do as much laps as I like. Anybody can ride a ripstik.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.