Friday, August 20, 2021

Friday 20 August 2021

FRIDAY 20 AUGUST 

2021

FRIDAY 20 AUGUST 2021

Today it started off with me watching MR Bean on TV. When every body wakes up Johanna, Lotte, Mum and me went onto the farm to feed the calfs. While Dad did something (I don't know what) with the cows. When we got home I practised riding on the ripstick. Then after a few hours I came inside so mum could measure me and weigh me. then we went back on the farm to feed the calfs while dad did a thing with the cows. I must say the calfs did well on feeding. There were none that didn't feed. Then we went home and I fed our two dogs some biscuits  meanwhile our other dog did something else. (probably trying to finding Mum) Then I went inside and went on my chrome book to write a blog about my day.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your blog Rhys, You certainly had a busy day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.